Mentor & Coach
We don’t say how to achieve success, but ask questions through which the game team their-selfs find the solution to their own tasks. The word coaching is defined as “the job or activity of providing training for people or helping to prepare them for something”.
Mentoring a gaming team is a long-term process based on mutual trust and respect. Coaching, on the other hand, is for a short period of time. Mentoring is more focused on creating an informal association between the mentor and the team, whereas coaching follows a more structured and formal approach.
- Build an Authentic Connection. A critical step to becoming a great mentor is making the game team feel comfortable.
- Recognize The Team Strengths. As a mentor, it is your job to help the people of the team reach their full potential.
- Earn Their Trust.
- Identify and Pursue Stretch Goals.
Game-Consultant.com provides executive coaching specific to assist management teams and founders find their right way to steer their game studio, feel greater satisfaction of their output and therefore deliver the results that their shareholders expect:
Mentor & Coach
- Helping them identify core values and goals;
- Giving them access to their hidden beliefs, thoughts and experiences that hold them back;
- Partnering with them to make the future they want a reality;
- Find new ways to align and work effectively with key stakeholders;
Game-Consultant.com provides focus, energy provocative inquiry to every coaching interaction so that clients gain insight into how their attitudes and actions shape their results.
Consider the hidden costs of not being aligned! How much rework, false starts, direction changes and iterations can your (company)budget allow for? With ever increasing development and marketing costs you cannot afford for your key stakeholders and team members to be misaligned.
Sometimes it takes a little outside help to get everyone on the same page and executing like the true high performers you know they can be. Product and Team Alignment Facilitation will help you take your performance and results to the next level.